STOPAIDS is recruiting an enthusiastic and well organised Communications and Office Coordinator. If you have experience working in communications and/or community fundraising and would like an opportunity to develop new skills – this may be the role for you!
We are looking for someone to lead on STOPAIDS communications; creating and scheduling content and strategically planning our communications. Alongside focusing on communications, the post holder will lead on our community fundraising, focusing on building a supporter base and planning community fundraising events. You will also provide PA support to the Director and ensure the smooth running of our office. This is an exciting and multifaceted role that offers a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
We are seeking someone with excellent interpersonal skills, with a track record of building excellent relationships and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Key Accountabilities include:
- To lead the coordination of and support the team with communications (30%)
- To lead on community fundraising and support with other fundraising activities (30%)
- To manage the STOPAIDS Office and general administration (20%)
- To provide PA support to the Director (20%)
Download the application pack here:
- Communications and Office Coordinator Job Description
- Application Form
- STOPAIDS Equal Opportunities Form
Please email your completed application form and equal opportunities form to email@example.com or post the completed application to STOPAIDS, Grayston Centre, 28 Charles Square, London, N1 6HT.
Closing date: Deadline Extended to 12pm Sunday 25th August 2019